Everbuild 507 Rendagrip
Everbuild 507 Rendagrip is an extra grip render bonding agent that contains a fine aggregate to provide an improved key before applying render on external surfaces e.g. concrete, lightweight blockwork, brick etc. The fine aggregates are suspended in a unique waterproof polymer to ensure easy application by roller or brush and an even spread of aggregate avoiding any weak spots in the key coat and preventing the aggregate particles coming loose during application.
507 Rendagrip reduces the porosity/suction of the base substrate and provides a mechanical key from the fine aggregate suspended within the product.
- Extra Grip Render Bonding Agent
- For use on concrete, lightweight blockwork, brick etc
- Contains a fine aggregate to improve render key
- Once coat application – render when dry
- Red colour to indicate coverage
- Reduces suction on porous substrates
- Improves adhesion on smooth substrates
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
Areas For Use
- As a bonding agent for render to concrete, brickwork, blockwork etc.
- As a bonding agent to improve adhesion to smooth surfaces.