750ml No Waste Foam
Pack of 1
Is a quick setting polyurethane based foam incorporating a unique internal valve system designed to give the following key benefits compared to conventional foams.
Everbuild No Waste Expanding Foam 750ml
EVERBUILD NO WASTE EXPANDING FOAM is a quick setting polyurethane based foam incorporating a unique internal valve system designed to give the following key benefits compared to conventional foams.
- Shelf Life – extended by 50% to 18 months minimum.
- Re-usability – canister may easily be re-used again
- Safer valve design: - Rubber free valve gives no more leaky or sticky valves
- Safety in transport – Internal valve reduces potential of impact damage. Canister may be transported/stored in horizontal as well as vertical position.
Once applied, NO WASTE FOAM expands greatly on application to 100%-150% its original volume. Once cured, it can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour.
Areas for Use
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Gaps around pipe entries through walls.
- Gaps around window frames, door frames.
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- Behind cladding to exterior walls.
- Behind soffit and barge boards
- In automotive applications.
- Window frames
- Door frames
- Timber structures
- Window sills and thresholds.