Brown 700T Silicone
Pack of 1
Is a cost effective low modulus, Neutral, oxime cure RTV silicone sealant that adheres to a wide range of both porous and non porous surfaces without the need for priming. SILICONE 700T is formulated with fungicide as a high viscosity grade to give excellent tooling properties.
- Buy 6 for £3.52 £2.93 each and save 4%
- Buy 12 for £3.37 £2.81 each and save 8%
Everbuild Silicone Sealant 700T Brown 310ml
everFLEX SILICONE 700 is a cost effective low modulus, Neutral, oxime cure RTV silicone sealant that adheres to a wide range of both porous and non porous surfaces without the need for priming. SILICONE 700T is formulated with fungicide as a high viscosity grade to give excellent tooling properties.
- Excellent adhesion - adheres to most common surfaces including glass, metals, plastics and wood
- Low dirt pick up - important in PVCu work
- Excellent external weathering properties.
- Suitable for use on polycarbonate.
- Contains fungicide
Areas For Use
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu /wood and all other window frames.
- Sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components.
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels.
- Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
- General glazing sealing and draughtproofing, including repair work over existing sealant.
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing.
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
- Do not use in conjunction with bitumen asphalt, neoprene and certain organic elastomers.
- Do not use in the manufacture of Aquariums. Use AQUA MATE
- Do not use on substrates that bleed oil, solvents or plasticisers.
- Non overpaintable. Use WEATHER MATE SILICONE
- Not suitable for bedding I. G Units – Use Silicone 450