Soudafoam Expanding Fixing FoamProduct Code: 50076
Soudafoam B3 Gun Expanding And Fixing Foam
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except PTFE, PE and PP)
- High thermal (fire class DIN 4102 B3) and acoustical insulation
- Very good filling capacities
- Excellent mounting capacities
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post expansion)
- Very precise application due to the foamgun system
- Installing of window- and doorframes
- Filling of cavities
- Sealing of all openings in roof constructions
- Creation of a soundproof screen
- Mounting and sealing of window- and doorframes
- Connecting of insulation materials and roof constructions
- Application of a soundproofing layer on motors
- Improving thermal isolation in cooling systems
layer. Fresh foam can be removed using Soudal Foamcleaner or acetone. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically. Working temperature 5°C to
35°C. (20°C-25°C recommended)
|Pack Qty||Pack of 1|
|Stock Availability||In Stock|
Delivery to Highlands of Scotland or Isle of Wight is charged at a flat rate of £25.
Otherwise we offer FREE UK express delivery on orders over £50 (ex VAT). For orders under £50 there is a £4.99 delivery charge.
Order by 5:30pm and your order will be delivered within 48 hours. If you order on a Saturday / Sunday your order will be dispatched on the following Monday, except for Bank Holidays.
Express delivery is only available in certain UK locations please see table above for excluded locations.
All express delivery orders are delivered on our own vans to reduce the risk of damage.
If your order is urgent please call us and we can let you know when your order will arrive. We have vans covering 90% of the country on a daily basis which might mean your order will be with you within 24hrs.
It can take two working days to deliver to some postcodes, including Scottish Highlands and outlying parts of the UK mainland.