Everbuild 20 kilo Buff Geofix
Pack of 1
Ready to use formula - simply brush into joints. Stops weeds, will not crack or wash out.
Everbuild Geo-Fix Buff 20kg
GEO-FIX PAVING JOINTING COMPOUND
GEO-FIX PAVING JOINTING COMPOUND is a unique ready to use self curing jointing material for all types of paving having joints of 5mm and over. GEO-FIX PAVING JOINTING COMPOUND is a quick and easy way of applying a permanent rigid joint with no special machinery or equipment required. GEO-FIX PAVING JOINTING COMPOUND is suitable for natural stone, concrete, slate, clay, terracotta and granite and can be used in areas subject to light vehicular traffic.
- Supplied ready to use, no mixing required.
- Simply brush into joints and compact.
- Cement free – Non staining.
- Sets hard, wont crack or wash out.
- Resists weeds and plant growth.
- Totally weatherproof, unaffected by frost.
- For all joints of 5mm wide and over.
- Water permeable, allows water to escape.
Areas For Use
- Outdoor patio areas.
- Indoor stone floor areas.
- Pedestrian areas.
- Do not use on joints smaller than 5mm.
- Joint depth must be a minimum of 25mm
- Do not apply to wet areas or when rain is imminent or below 00C
- In areas subject to vehicular traffic it is essential that the paving elements are bedded on a class 1 mortar and a high percentage of the mortar is squeezed up the joint, thereby providing support for the paving elements.
- GEO-FIX should be considered for its aesthetic and not its structural properties.