Everbuild 25 Litre 201 Mortar Admix
Pack of 1
Mortar Admix allows slower drying out of cement and motars to lessen out cracking. Gives better bonding between brick and motar.
Everbuild 201 Mortar Admix 25 Litre
Mortar Admix allows slower drying out of cement and motars to lessen out cracking. Gives better bonding between brick and motar.It is an air entraining plasticiser that replaces lime in the mix to provide an easy to work “butter like” consistency to the mortar and to prevent shrinkage, cracking and crazing during the setting process. For use in brick laying and plastering mortars. Provides a degree of frost resistance and long term resistance to freeze-thaw cycles when set. To BS 4887 : 1973 (VR - Vinsol Resin Formulation)
- Outperforms traditional Vinsol Resin Based plasticisers (See specific data)
- Contains a special additive which keeps air in the mix longer than most other competitive admixtures.
- Improves trowelability.
- Easier tamping down and alignment.
- Improves workability.
- Provides resistance to freeze/thaw cycling down to -2oC in both wet and dry mortar.
- Chloride free (chloride ion content <0.1%).
- Reduces bleeding.
- Replaces lime in mix, hence reduces possibility of lime bloom and efflorescence.
Areas For Use
- Load bearing brickwork
- Block laying
- External/Internal rendering
- Pointing/repointing brickwork.
- Do not use in structural concrete.
- Do not overdose.
- Do not mix with other additives in same gauging water.
- Do not use in lime based mixesApplicationIn all cases, add to mix at an addition rate of 150ml to 250ml per 50kg cement , depending on the degree of plasticising/entrainment required. Note: remember to reduce required quantity of water