Everbuild 25 Litre 207 Zeromix CFF
Pack of 1
Everbuild 207 Zeromix CFF 25 Litres
EVERBUILD ZEROMIX CFF is air entraining chloride free liquid admixture for mortar and concrete which also acts as an accelerator for work in sub - zero temperatures. Improves workability and freeze/thaw resistance in brick laying mortars and eliminates the need for a separate frostproofer. Conforms to EN934-3 (2009)
- Increased frost resistance during setting.
- Non - corrosive to imbedded metal (chloride ion free)
- Eases tamping down and alignment
- Improves workability/trowelability even in cold weather.
- Provides resistance to freeze/thaw cycling down to -8oC in both wet and dry mortar.
- Chloride free (chloride ion content < 0.1%).
- Reduces bleeding/segregation.
- Replaces lime in mix, hence reduces possibility of lime bloom and efflorescence.
- Reduces shrinkage (cracking and crazing reduced).
- Faster finishing times even in cold weather.
Areas For Use
- As an air entraining water reducing admixture and accelerator/frostproofer for brick and block laying mortar, render (internal and external) and concrete.
- Accelerates setting time during cold periods.
- Load bearing brickwork
- Block laying
- External/Internal rendering
- Pointing/repointing brickwork.
- Floor screeds
- Concrete must be covered after placing until the minimum strength is obtained or until the temperature rises above freezing.
- Do not use weak mixes during cold weather.
- Do not overdose.