Everbuild 250 ml Gator Glue Adhesive
Pack of 1
Is the adhesive with real bite. Once applied it penetrates and expands slightly on cure, really “sinking its teeth” into both substrates to form a virtually indestructible bond.
Everbuild Gator Glue 250ml
GATOR GLUE is the adhesive with real bite. Once applied it penetrates and expands slightly on cure, really “sinking its teeth” into both substrates to form a virtually indestructible bond.
Sets hard in about 30 minutes and even sticks to wet surfaces!
GATOR GLUE gives exceptionally high bond strength and is resistant to most chemicals. May be used internally or externally. Put simply, it is the essential glue for trade, household or hobby use.
- Fast setting, initial set in 30 minutes (full cure 24 hours)
- Exceptional bond strength to wood and most common building surfaces.
- Internal and external use - excellent weathering and aging properties.
- Products foam slightly on application to fill small gaps and increase overall bond strength.
- Excellent Chemical Resistance.
Areas For Use
- General wood jointing and construction
- Bonds to wood, metal, stone, ceramics etc.
- Furniture manufacture
- Boat building
- As a high quality insulation adhesive for foam/glasswool/fibre boarding
- At least one of the surfaces to be bonded must be porous.
- Not suitable for polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon or Nylon.
- Surfaces may be damp, but moisture content of wood must not exceed 30%w/w.
- As product expands slightly on curing, do not use on sheet laminate. Use STICK 2 CONTACT ADHESIVE.
- Only apply between + 5 and + 30oC.
- Ensure surfaces are always clamped during use.
- Setting times will be increased at low temperatures and low humidity.