Everbuild 3 Kilo 704 White Powder Grout
Pack of 1
Is a cement based powdered grouting compound with added PVA to promote adhesion. Simply mix with water to give a pure white paste. Can be used on wall joints up to 3mm. Suitable for use in kitchens, bathrooms and shower areas. May be used internally and externally.
Everbuild 704 Super White Powder Wall Tile Grout 3kg
EVERBUILD POWDERED WALL TILE GROUT is a cement based powdered grouting compound with added PVA to promote adhesion. Simply mix with water to give a pure white paste. Can be used on wall joints up to 3mm. Suitable for use in kitchens, bathrooms and shower areas. May be used internally and externally.
- Excellent water resistance.
- Dries brilliant white.
- Resists mould growth.
- Fine fillers present will not scratch glazed tiles.
- Interior/exterior use.
- Extended open time - large quantities may be mixed for covering large areas.
Areas For Use
- Grouting wall tiles on most surfaces up to 3mm joint width
- Recommended for grouting domestic, communal and power shower areas.
- Suitable for constant immersion; e.g. in swimming pool walls
- Suitable for use with ceramic, quarry and natural stone tiles and mosaics.
- Coloured grouts may be made by adding up to 5% by weight of EVERBUILD POWDER MORTAR TONE.
- May be used on floors when mixed with EVERBUILD SBR (1:1 dilution with water)
- Always mix with clean fresh water.
- Allow adhesive to dry thoroughly before grouting (24hrs on porous, up to 5 days on non-porous surfaces). This prevents staining.
- Protect form running water and frost until completely dry.
- Do not use where application would trap moisture within the substrate.
- If joints are wider than 3mm, use EVERBUILD SBR as an admixture diluted 1:1 with water (will increase width up to 15mm max).
- Never add further water once the grout has been mixed. This will destroy the strength.
- Allow 3 days after grouting before using shower areas.