Everbuild 5 Litre 203 Accelerator & Frostproofer
Pack of 1
Is liquid admixture for the acceleration of setting time of cement based mortar, concrete, screeding and render. Also provides frost protection in the wet mortar during the setting period, even in sub-zero temperatures.
Everbuild 203 Accelerator & Frostproofer 5 Litres
EVERBUILD ACCELERATOR AND FROSTPROOFER is liquid admixture for the acceleration of setting time of cement based mortar, concrete, screeding and render. Also provides frost protection in the wet mortar during the setting period, even in sub-zero temperatures. Contains calcium chloride.
- Faster finishing times even in cold weather.
- Provides frost protection down to -8oC in wet mortar.
- Optimises mould usage.
Areas For Use
- Mortars (not metal reinforced)
- Floor screeds
- External/Internal cement based rendering
- Concrete (not structural)
- Suitable for use as an emergency repair plugging aid when mixed neat with cement.
- Do not use in mixes containing High Alumina Cement.
- Do not overdose.
- Do not mix with other additives in same gauging water.
- As the product contains calcium chloride, it is not suitable for use with structural concrete
- Do not use where brick ties are present. Use EVERBUILD ZEROMIX C.F.F.
- Do not use weak mixes during cold weather.ApplicationWork should be carried out in accordance with the methods outlined in the Code of Practice BS5628 Part 3 for protection and use of mortars at low temperatures. In all cases, add to mix at an addition rate of 2.5 to 5 litres per 50kg cement depending on the degree of acceleration required. Note: remember to reduce required quantity of water accordingly. Alternatively, add to mixing drum at same time as water. All materials used must be free from ice and the temperature of the mix prior to placing not be less than 4oC.