Everbuild PVA Bonding Agent - 5L
Pack of 1
Is a multi-purpose bonding agent, primer, sealer, cement and plaster admixture that adheres to most common building and DIY materials. PVA5L
Everbuild 501 PVA Bond 5L works with most DIY materials and common buildings. It is a multi-purpose bonding agent, cement and plaster admixture which can also be used as a sealer and primer.
Before plastering or painting, the Everbuild PVA Bond can be used for priming unsound surfaces. When a surface is porous, the bond can be applied and is also popular as an adhesive on wood, textiles and cork. Fully conforms to BS 5270.
- Improves frost resistance
- Reduces surface dusting of concrete
- Reduces surface porosity
- Improves flexibility of sand cement products
- Improves adhesion to substrates which include tiles, glass, steel and dense concrete etc.
- Mixes may apply in much thinner sections to salt permeation
- Improved flexibility of sand cement products
- Frost resistance improvement
Areas for Use
- Bonding agent for renders & screeds to difficult substrates
- Sealer & primer in tiling applications
- Admixture for screeds, renders and mortars
- Internal filler for mixtures with wood shavings and plaster etc.
- As an adhesive for wood, cork, textiles, paper etc.
Priming and Sealing
Where the emulsion is used on porous substrates (plaster, old concrete, plasterboards etc), it needs to be diluted with a solution that's 4 parts water: 1 part emulsion, in order to seal the surface in preparation for further coating.
|Total Solids||32 - 37%|
|Viscosity @ 23°C Brookfield RTV||7000 - 15000 cps @ 23°C -25°C|
|pH Value||4 - 6|
|Minimum Film Forming Temperature||-2°C to +5°C|
|High Temperature Stability||Stable|