Everbuild Contractors PVA - 5L
Pack of 1
Is a multi-purpose bonding agent, primer sealer, cement filler and plaster admixture that adheres to most common building and D.I.Y. materials except PVC and rubber.
Everbuild Contract PVA is a multi-use bonding agent, plaster admixture, cement filler and primer sealer. It works with the majority of DIY materials & common building except rubber and PVC. Before painting or plastering, it can be used for priming unsound surfaces. It is also known to be used as an adhesive on cork, textiles and wood as well as most applications where a surface is porous, general dust sealing on walls and paintwork etc. Everbuild PVA can also be used as a cement admixture. Please Note: Sections which are subject to damp should use the SBR Bond as it is water resistant.
- Improves the flexibility of screeds & mortars
- Adhesion to common building surfaces can be improved
Areas For Use
- Bonding agent for renders/screeds to difficult substrates
- Internal filler when it’s mixed with plaster and wood shavings etc.
- General purpose use - adhesive for wood, paper, cork, textiles etc.
- Sealer/primer in tiling applications
|Shelf Life||12 months from date of manufacture|
|Storage||Conditions between +5°C and +25°C|
|Minimum Film Forming Temperature||Approx 2°C|
|Viscosity @ 23°C Brookfield RTV||7000-15000cps|