Everbuild 902 Bitumen & Flashing Primer 1 Litre
Pack of 1
Everbuild 902 Bitumen & Flashing Primer - 1 Litre
BLACK JACK BITUMEN PRIMER is a thin black primer used to give a key prior to applying bitumen paints and roof coatings. Also suitable as a primer prior to applying BLACK JACK FLASHING TAPE (53345 - 53350 - 53355) .
- Fast drying.
- Suitable for use with all bituminous surface coatings
Areas For Use
Mainly used for priming:
- Concrete roofs and floors, cementicious screeds and renders,
- Bitumen felt, asphalt and mastic
- Weathered corrugated iron and steel.
- Do not use in areas where subsequent solvent contact is likely.
- Avoid inhalation of vapours in confined spaces.
- Allow sufficient drying time before overcoating.