Manthorpe GL250 Drop Down Loft Door
Pack of 1
The GL250 drop down loft door is an innovative solution to the need for energy efficient loft space access, offering a cost effective alternative to traditional roof space access.
Manthorpe Drop Down Loft Door - GL250
Manthorpe Drop Down Loft Door Sizes -
Hole Size - 726mm x 562 mm
Size of door including frame - 821mm x 656mm
- Low profile design with sleek, contemporary styling
- The door and frame are fully draught sealed
- Seals are supported by multiple perimeter catches
- Sliding door mechanism is operated from a single point
- Innovative hinge detail is hidden when the door is locked
- The design allows for the door to be fully removed in seconds
- All hinge, catch and fixing geometry outside of the door seals
- Hinge pivot positioned to provide largest accessible opening
- Frame screws up into ceiling timbers for simpler installation
- Insulated area on the back of the door is fully maximised
The GL250 drop down loft door is an innovative solution to the need for energy efficient loft space access, offering a cost effective alternative to traditional roof space access. The unobtrusive design coupled with sleek, contemporary styling makes the door an ideal match for modern decors.
The revolutionary design of the multi-point catch mechanism means that the GL250 door can maintain a more effective draught seal around the entire accessible opening, helping to meet the air leakage requirements of Part L of the Building Regulations and preventing the problem of moist warm air entering.
The GL250 has been independantly tested by the BRE to BS EN 13141-1:2004, and easily surpasses the requirements for air leakage which are outlined in the current building standards, certification is available.
The door can also be used in conjunction with the GLL256 and GLL257 loft ladders and can be operated by the pole supplied with them.