Oak 450 Neutral Silicone
Pack of 1
Is a low modulus, neutral cure RTV silicone sealant that adheres to a wide range of both porous and non porous surfaces without the need for priming.
Everbuild 450 Builders Silicone Oak
everFLEX SILICONE 450 PREMIUM BUILDERS SILICONE is a low modulus, neutral cure RTV silicone sealant that adheres to a wide range of both porous and non porous surfaces without the need for priming. Conforms to ISO11600 F25 LM.
- Excellent adhesion - adheres to most common surfaces including glass, metals, plastics and wood
- Low dirt pick up - important in PVCu work
- Excellent flexibility - +/- 25%.
- High resistance to plasticiser migration - may be used over water based and solvent based paints.
- Excellent external weathering properties.
- Suitable for use on polycarbonate
Areas For Use
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu /wood and all other window frames.
- Sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components.
- Bedding insulated glass units in accordance with relevant clauses of BS8000 Part 7.
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels.
- Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
- General glazing sealing and draughtproofing, including repair work over existing sealant.
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing.
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.