P19 PTFE Silicone Spray
Pack of 1
Is a dry silicone lubricant and mould release agent for the easing of friction between two surfaces.
Is ideal for use in mould making/release industries, to ease installation of rubber and EPDM gaskets to window and door frames and has 100`s of uses around the home, garage, workshop and industry.
Everbuild P19 Plumbers PTFE Super Concentrate Silicone Spray 200ml
EVERBUILD ALL- PURPOSE SILICONE SPRAY is a dry silicone lubricant and mould release agent for the easing of friction between two surfaces.
ALL- PURPOSE SILICONE SPRAY is ideal for use in mould making/release industries, to ease installation of rubber and EPDM gaskets to window and door frames and has 100`s of uses around the home, garage, workshop and industry. ALL-PURPOSE SILICONE SPRAY will also enhance the appearance of vinyl and hard surfaces such as car dashboards etc, where the dry-bright finish will eliminate the need to polish.
- Enables friction to be reduced between most surfaces
- Eliminates noise and squeak
- Leaves a bright gloss finish to vinyl
- ALL-PURPOSE SILICONE SPRAY meets BS6920 for use in contact with potable drinking water.
Areas For Use
- Multitude of uses in the mould making and mould release industries
- Making easy the installation of EPDM gaskets to window and doorframes.
- Restoring the black gloss finish to car vinyl trim without the need for polishing
- As a general high quality spray lubricant.
Do not ingest. Pressurized container – Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or incandescent material. Test small area of surface to be coated for compatibility before use. As the manufacturer cannot know all the uses its products may be put to, it is the users responsibility to determine suitability of use. If in doubt, contact Technical Services Department for advice
Shake the can and spray as required directly onto surface(s) to be lubricated. When used as a mould release agent, spray liberally onto mould and allow to dry.