Febond Blue Grit 10 Litre Bonding AgentProduct Code: 53319
Febond Blue Grit 10 Litre
FEBOND BLUE GRIT is a high performance plaster bonding agent specifically designed to provide an improved key to smooth surfaces. Containing a fine aggregate, FEBOND BLUE GRIT provides a mechanical key to backgrounds such as plaster, concrete, painted surfaces and glazed tiles.
Extra Grip Plaster Bonding Agent
- Coverage - 4.5 sqm per Litre
- Formulated for use on smooth substrates
- Contains fine aggregates to improve plaster key
- One coat application, plaster when dry
- Blue colour to indicate coverage
- Ready to use
FEBOND BLUE GRIT is ideal as a bonding coat for walls prior to plastering, for bonding to difficult substrates such as glass, ceramics, MR plasterboard, MDF, pre-cast concrete, and other particle boards etc.
Features & Benefits
- Provides mechanical Key - Enables plastering over low suction and smooth backgrounds.
- Blue colour gives easy identification of area covered.
- Simple to apply by roller or brush.
- Ready to use straight from the tub.
Instructions for Use
Preparation of Substrate
Ensure substrate is dust, release agent and frost free and is suitable to provide sufficient support.
STIR WELL BEFORE USE. Ensure ambient temperature is above 5 °C. Use 1 coat only. Apply using a short pile roller or brush to give an even coating. FEBOND BLUE GRIT is coloured blue to help avoid missing any areas.
Protect adjacent surfaces from splashes and remove any FEBOND BLUE GRIT before drying with warm soapy water.
Allow to dry thoroughly before applying plaster (usually 24 hours minimum). NOTE: drying time will be significantly extended at low temperatures.
Coverage approx 4.5m2 per litre depending on porosity of substrate.
Store in cool conditions. Protect from extremes of temperatures and frost.
12 months from date of manufacture in original unopened containers.
|Pack Qty||Pack of 1|
|Stock Availability||In Stock|