Radbar Gas Barrier
Pack of 1
Is a safe solution to prevent the ingress of CO Methane and Radon gas when used in the construction of buildings and dwellings.
Radbar 500 Micron Gas Membrane
Radbar® 500 Micron Amber 2 Gas Barrier is a safe solution to prevent the ingress of CO Methane and Radon gas when used in the construction of buildings and dwellings.
Typical areas where the membrane may be used
- Contaminated industrial sites
- Brown field sites.
RADBAR® 500 MICRON AMBER 2 GAS BARRIER is a very effective gas barrier and protects buildings and occupiers from the ingress of gas and moisture. The building regulations require that proper precautions be taken to prevent danger to health when building on gas contaminated land. When installed in accordance with the BRE report 414 “Protective measures for housing on gas contaminated land” Radbar is an effective solution to the problem
and can be laid with confi dence. Its distinctive orange colour and printed traceability code on the film ensures that material can easily be identified.
- Prevents the ingress of Methane, CO and Radon Gas.
- High quality very robust Copolymer, Mono Layer Membrane.
- Also performs as a Damp Proof membrane and is certified by the BBA.
- Supplied in 2M and 4M widths making it easy to install.
- Complies to NHBC recommendations and is suitable as an Amber 2 Gas Barrier.
- Thickness - 500µm
- Width - 2 metres
- Length - 25 metres
- Roll Weight - 23kg
- Coverage - 50m2