1ltr P11 System Cleanser
Pack of 1
P11 System Cleanser will remove commissioning and flux residues from new systems and restore circulation to old systems which suffer from sludge.
Everbuild P11 Central Heating System Cleanser 1 Litre
Formerly FLUSHEX by Purimachos.
EVERBUILD P11 SYSTEM CLEANSER will remove commissioning and flux residues from new systems and restore circulation to old systems which suffer from sludge. P11 System cleanser should also be used when components are replaced or existing systems are extended
- Compatible with plastic tanks, micro bore and all metals (including aluminium) used in central heating systems.
- Economical – 1ltr will treat a 100ltr system capacity.
Areas for Use
- New and existing central heating systems.
- Extensions to existing systems.
- Remedial cleansing when components are replaced.
- Use only as directed.
- Only suitable for fully indirect systems.
- Not suitable for use in PRIMATIC single feed cylinders.
- Use in conjunction with P14 system inhibitor for ongoing protection after the flush.
Use P11 system cleanser in accordance with BS7593:1996
1) Turn off boiler, mains water and drain down.
2) Locate the central heating feed and expansion tank.
3) Shake the bottle and poor the entire contents into the tank.
4) Turn on mains, refill the system and restart the boiler pump. Bleed all radiators.
5) Circulate under normal operation for :
Fast Cleanse (New components) 2 Hours (HOT)
New System 2 Weeks
Previously treated 3 weeks
Old system 4 weeks
6) After the recommended period, repeat from step 1 but add P14 system inhibitor at step 3 then continue with step 4 which completed the operation.
Alternatively P11 can be added via a partially drained radiator. It is still necessary to drain and refill after the recommended period in step 5.