1ltr P14 System Inhibitor
Pack of 1
Is a multi-purpose treatment, specifically designed to protect the entire central heating system from scale, sludge and corrosion.
Everbuild P14 Central Heating System Inhibitor 1 Litre
Formerly PROTEX by Purimachos
EVERBUILD P14 SYSTEM INHIBITOR is a multi-purpose treatment, specifically designed to protect the entire central heating system from scale, sludge and corrosion.
- WRAS Approved formulation.
- Buildcert Performance Standard
- Compatible with all EVERBUILD central heating products.
- Does not contain mineral oil.
- compatible with plastic and fiberglass header tanks and with all metals used in central heating systems which includes iron, copper, steel, brass and aluminium.
- Suitable for microbore systems constructed from plastic pipes
Areas for Use
- New and existing central heating systems.
- Extensions to existing systems.
- Use only as directed.
- Only suitable for fully indirect systems.
- Not suitable for use in PRIMATIC single feed cylinders.
- Central heating systems should be protected with P14 SYSTEM INHIBITOR.
For use in accordance with BS7593:2006. Unless completing annual top up, for best results, pre-treat the system with P11 SYSTEM CLEANSER prior to adding P14.
1) Locate the central heating feed and expansion tank.
2) Shake the bottle and pour contents into the tank.
3) P14 is gradually drawn into the system and provides full effect within 1-6 weeks.
4) Bleed radiators after 2-3 days and again after 2-3 weeks.
Alternatively P14 SYSTEM INHIBITOR can be added via a partially drained radiator.