5 Litre Fast Dry PVA
Pack of 1
PVA 502 Wood Adhesive
is for use on site and in workshops where conditions in winter can be rather cold.
It is a high performance product with short press times producing high bond strengths
Everbuild 502 Fast Drying Wood Adhesive 5 Litre Is a medium viscosity & resin based polymer emulsion which exceeds the water resistance requirements of EN204 D3.
The product is also suitable for load bearing work as it conforms fully to the BS4071 Creep Resistance requirements.
Everbuild 502 Fast Drying Wood Adhesive 5 Litre
EVERBUILD ALL PURPOSE WATERPROOF WOOD ADHESIVE is a medium viscosity, resin based polymer emulsion which exceeds the water resistance requirements of EN204 D3. The product is also suitable for load bearing work as it conforms fully to the BS4071 Creep Resistance requirements.
- Excellent rate of bond strength development.
- High degree of water resistance. D3 Classification- joints may be subject to short term water contact or exposure to high humidity.
- Interior/exterior use.
- Low timber staining characteristics - will not stain.
- Creep Resistant.
- Dries clear - contains no inert fillers.
- Water based - environmentally friendly/easy clean up.
- Suitable for radio frequency cure.
Areas For Use
As a waterproof/creep resistant wood adhesive, internally and externally.
- Not suitable for continuous immersion.
- Ensure wood doesn’t contain excessive moisture (<15%)
- Do not use at temperatures below 10oC.
- Note: drying time is extended at low temperatures.
- Clean excess adhesive off glue line after clamping before adhesive dries with a damp cloth..
- Sand off any excess adhesive before staining the wood.
- Ensure sufficient clamping pressure, especially important with radio frequency bonding
- Use on Laminates: Only suitable for bonding small porous laminate strips. Do not use on non-porous or large areas of laminate. Use CONTACT ADHESIVE.