AC50 Acoustic Sealant
Pack of 1
Is a high strength, permanently flexible acoustic sealant and adhesive specifically formulated for sealing and bonding plasterboard and other kraft lined insulation boards to common substrates.
Everbuild AC50 Acoustic Sealant 900ml
EVERFLEX AC50 ACOUSTIC SEALANT AND ADHESIVE is a high strength, permanently flexible acoustic sealant and adhesive specifically formulated for sealing and bonding plasterboard and other kraft lined insulation boards to common substrates.
- Permanently flexible/high grab
- Adheres to most surfaces. Mould resistant.
- Non flammable
- Easy clean up
Areas For Use
- To form an acoustic barrier by sealing gaps between plasterboard walls, floors and ceilings and in dry lining applications.
- As an adhesive to bond plasterboard to plasterboard, wood and metal studding and direct to blockwork.
- For sealing and bonding most other Kraft lined insulation boards.
- Damp or humid conditions will significantly extend the cure time.
- Do not attempt to abrade when cured.
- Do not overpaint until product has fully cured. This will normally be 24 hours but may be 4-5 days in damp, cold or humid conditions.
- Do not apply below 5°C
- For overhead boarding applications, always use in conjunction with mechanical fixings.Surface PreparationAll surfaces must be clean and dust free. All loose or flaking surface coatings, and old sealant and mastic joints, should be removed before application. Highly porous substrates such as new plaster should first be primed with Everbuild PVA bond diluted 1:4 with water. Surfaces may be slightly damp, but not wet. NOTE: THIS WILL SLOW THE CURE.
|Suitable For||Sealant and Adhesive|
|Shelf Life||12 months from date of manufacturing when unopened|
|Storage||store in cool dry conditions (5-25C)|
|Density||1.55 - 1.65 g/cm3|