Pack of 1
Is a high modulus, reactive curing silicone sealant specifically designed for high temperature applications
- Buy 6 for £13.90 £11.58 each and save 1%
- Buy 12 for £13.31 £11.09 each and save 6%
Everbuild Heat Mate Red 310ml
EVERFLEX HEATMATE SILICONE is a high modulus, reactive curing silicone sealant specifically designed for high temperature applications. HEATMATE cures quickly to reduce dirt pick up. It remains permanently flexible, forming a weathertight rubber-like seal.
- Excellent temperature resistance: remains flexible from -50 - +300oC
- Extremely low dirt pick up. – 1 hour tack free.
- Orange/red colour – for easy installation identification.
- Excellent adhesion to non-porous surfaces.
- Waterproof seal
Areas For Use
- Multitude of Industrial uses
- As a gasket sealant.
- For joints and assemblies, which must be resistant to high temperatures in ducting, metal chimneys, industrial/domestic ovens, heating appliances.
- Do not use on porous surfaces such as brick, concrete and stone.
- Do not use in conjunction with bitumen, lead or Asphalt.
- Not for use on substrates that may bleed oils, solvent or plasticisers.
- Do not use on soft metals such as lead or brass.
- On temperatures above 285oC, slight discolouration may occur, but the joint will maintain its integrity.
- Do not use above 300oC.