Pack of 1
Is the ultimate combined building adhesive and sealant, based on hybrid polymer technology, with the most extreme power to both bond and seal virtually everything to anything in virtually all conditions,
- Buy 6 for £5.77 £4.81 each and save 5%
Everbuild Stixall Extreme Power Black 300ml
STIXALL Extreme Power is the ultimate combined building adhesive and sealant, based on hybrid polymer technology, with the most extreme power to both bond and seal virtually everything to anything in virtually all conditions, even under water or in the rain! STIXALL Extreme Power offers almost limitless benefits as an adhesive and a sealant removing the previous application barriers associated with conventional products.
EVERBUILD STIX-ALL is a one part, chemically curing solvent free sealant and adhesive combining the best qualities of silicone and polyurethane technologies. It is specifically designed for adhering most common building surfaces to each other and themselves
- Incredible initial grab, no slip and gap filling properties.
- High bonding strength
- Interior and Exterior Use
- Can be applied to Wet Surfaces
- Totally Waterproof & Weatherproof
- Quick Curing.
- Overpaintable if required
- Powerful biocide prevents mould growth
- Solvent Free
- Resistant to temperature extremes -40°C to +150°C
- Resistant to Chemicals & Petrol (10% dilute acids/alkalis, most solvents)
- Excellent primer less adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, Perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc etc.
Areas For Use
- Sealing and bonding in almost every application imaginable. The following are just some examples.
- As a high quality nail replacement adhesive, even to damp surfaces.
- External and internal perimeter pointing around doors and windows, especially in mobile structures such as caravans and boats.
- Bonding mirrors to most common substrates.
- Automotive gap filling and sealing
- Sealing vertical expansion joints.
- Jointing cladding panels.
- Bonding difficult materials such as specialised polymer systems, metals and fibreglass
- Any application requiring high performance, durable sealing and bonding of joints.
- Applications where resistance to chemical spillage is required (garage forecourts etc)