Everbuild 1 kilo 208 Powder Mortar Tone Black
Pack of 1
Powder Mortar Tone is formulated from best quality oxide pigments for permanently colouring all types of mortars, rendering, concrete and pointing. .
Everbuild 208 Powder Mortar Tone - Black 1K
EVERBUILD POWDER MORTAR TONE are a range of powdered oxide pigments formulated to permanently colour concrete, render, screeds, mortar etc.
- Permanently colours cement based products - light fast pigments will not fade.
- Improves workability/trowelability - contains a plasticizer.
- Chloride free (chloride ion content < 0.1%).
- Reduces bleeding/segregation.
- Inhibits efflorescence.
Areas For Use
For colouring all cement containing products.
- Do not use more than 8% on weight of cement. This will reduce strength of the mix.
- Always use same batches of cement and sand - this will avoid any colour differences showing through in large areas e.g. external renders.
All surfaces must be clean and free forms dust and loose material Ensure the structure has sufficient mechanical strength.
Walls should be wire-brushed and any old paint etc. removed. All contaminants such as oil, grease, or any surface laitence must be removed to ensure adequate development of bond when the screed/render/mortar is applied.
Add POWDER MORTAR TONE to the dry cement, sand and aggregate before adding any water. Mix well until colour is dispersed then add required liquids.
Add at a rate up to 8% by weight of cement. Do not exceed this amount.
The colour of the sand and cement will affect the colour achieved.