Everbuild 20kg Self Level Compound 708
Pack of 1
Is a cement based product used to level out uneven floors and screeds prior to laying ceramic tiles, thermoplastic tiles, lino, wood block flooring or carpet.
Everbuild 708 Self Level Compound 20kg
Everbuild Self Levelling Floor Compound is a cement based product used to level out uneven floors and screeds prior to laying ceramic tiles, thermoplastic tiles, lino, wood block flooring or carpet. Mix with either water or EVERBUILD FLOOR FLEX PLUS to give a free flowing self levelling topping.When mixed as directed, the compound provides a free flowing mix that sets in 90 minutes and can be overlaid after only 8 hours at normal temperatures. NOTE: This product is not suitable for use as a final wearing surface.
- Enhanced flow properties coupled with long open time giving easy trowelling.
- Fast setting - sets in 8 hours.
- Up to 6mm in depth in one coat.
- Protein (casein) free.
- Internal/external use.
Areas for Use
- For levelling uneven subfloors prior to covering/tiling
- Always mix with clean fresh water and always-prime floors as directed.
- The product will not resist rising damp. In these conditions, use in conjunction with blackjack D.P.M liquid dampproof membrane as directed.Never exceed the quantity of water stated. This will dramatically reduce strength and cause cracking.
- Do not mix more compound than can be laid in 20 minutes and never try to reconstitute once the product has set.
- On substrates where underfloor heating is in place, switch of the heating for 24 hours before and after application
- Do not use this product below 4oC.For deep floor depressions, up to 50mm in one coat, use EVERBUILD DEEP FILL.