Everbuild 201 Mortar Admix - 5L
Pack of 1
Mortar Admix allows slower drying out of cement and motars to lessen out cracking. Gives better bonding between brick and motar.
EVERBUILD 201 MORTAR ADMIX 5 LITRE
Mortar Admix, designed to slow down the drying of cement and mortars to lessen the chances of cracking. Offers improved bonding between the mortar and brick. It is an air entraining plasticiser which replaces lime in the mix, providing consistency to the mortar and preventing cracking, shrinkage and crazing during the setting process. Made for brick laying and plastering mortars. Provides a degree of frost resistance and long term resistance to freeze-thaw cycles when set. To BS 4887 : 1973 (VR - Vinsol Resin Formulation)
- Outperforms traditional Vinsol resin based plasticisers (See specific data)
- Has a special additive which keeps air in the mix longer than most other competitive admixtures.
- Improves trowelability.
- Alignment & tamping down is made easy
- Improves workability.
- Provides resistance to freeze/thaw cycling down to -2oC in both wet and dry mortar.
- Chloride free (chloride ion content <0.1%).
- Bleeding is reduced
- Replaces lime in mix, therefore reducing possibility of lime bloom and efflorescence.
Areas For Use
- Load bearing brickwork
- Block laying
- External/Internal rendering
- Pointing/repointing brickwork.
- Do not use in structural concrete.
- Do not overdose.
- Don’t mix with other additives in the same gauging water.
- Don’t use in lime based mixes. In all cases, apply using the following steps. Add to mix at an addition rate of 150ml to 250ml per 50kg of cement, depending on the degree of plasticising/entrainment required. Please Note: quantity of water needs to be reduced.