Everbuild 5 litre 407 Motar Stain Remover
Pack of 1
Mortar Stain Remover is a highly concentrated fast acting acid based formula (18% strength) which dissolves mortar and cement stains, ingrained dirt and most paints on mineral surfaces such as brick, render and concrete. Clean up after use with cold water.
Everbuild 407 Mortar Stain Remover 5 Litre
EVERBUILD MORTAR STAIN REMOVER is a highly concentrated, fast acting acid based formula which dissolves mortar and cement stains, ingrained dirt and most paints on mineral surfaces such as brick, render and concrete. Clean up after use is with cold water.
- Acid based - powerful cleaning action.
- Water clean up.
- Economical in use.
Areas For Use
- Cleans stains from brickwork, natural stone, concrete and earthenware.
- Cleans stains from patios.
- Cleans garage and factory floors.
- Always read label before use and wear suitable protective equipment
- Take care when working on interior surfaces and with artificial stone.
- ALWAYS test a small area before applying to the entire surface. On very sensitive surfaces, a 1:1 dilution as a trial is recommended.
- Always wash the surface down after treatment.
- Protect plants and animals from contact when using.
May be applied to dirty and damp surfaces.
Always wear impervious gloves, boots, coveralls and face shield/goggles during use. Before applying, wet the area in question with water and try an inconspicuous area for compatibility prior to full application.
Cleaning brickwork: Use neat. Pour the required amount of cleaner into a PLASTIC CONTAINER (do not use metal containers) and apply using a scrubbing brush or a stiff bristle paint brush, working well into the substrate. Leave the solution for 20 mins, then scrub with clean cold water until the surface is clean. Repeat application for extremely stubborn stains. Finally, flood treated areas with cold water after use.
Cleaning patios: Use a 1:1 dilution with water (always add acid to water) and apply and rinse as above, testing an inconspicuous area prior to full application