Everbuild Everflex Black 200 LMA Silicone
Pack of 1
Contract grade acetoxy cure silicone sealant. For general glazing, weatherproofing, sanitary and gap sealing applications. Quick curing, mould resistant.
- Buy 6 for £5.65 £4.71 each and save 2%
- Buy 12 for £5.20 £4.33 each and save 10%
Everbuild 200 Contractors LMA Silicone Black 295ml
SILICONE 200 CONTRACTORS is a cost effective Acetoxy cure sealant that adheres to most smooth and non-porous materials. This product contains an anti-fungal compound to prevent mould growth in areas of high humidity. SILICONE 200 is mid to low modulus in nature.
- Permanently flexible.
- Anti-fungal formula - prevents mold growth.
- Quick curing - low dirt pick up.
- Low viscosity for fast application
Areas For Use
- Sealing glass to glass.
- Sealing glass to aluminium and metal sealing.
- Sealing around baths, showers, basins and other sanitary ware.
- As an adhesive for fixing PVCu trims, cladding and panels.
- Sealing around worktops and laminates.
- Cap glazing to metal, timber and PVCu window frames, and pointing around window and door frames.
- For aluminium gutter sealing.
- General draughtproofing.
- Not for use in aquarium manufacture. Use EVERFLEX AQUAMATE
- Not for use in conjunction with bitumen, or asphalt. Use ALL SEASONS SEALANT.
- Not for use on highly porous surfaces such as new concrete or stonework. Priming is advised or use SILICONE 450.
- Not for use on substrates that may bleed oils, solvent or plasticisers.
- Do not use in the vicinity of, or in conjunction with the edge sealant of double glazed units. Use SILICONE 450.
- When applying to uPVC, priming is recommended. Always carry out an adhesion test before using on uPVC.
- Do not use on soft metals such as lead and brass. Use LEADMATE SILICONE.
- Non overpaintable. In applications where overpainting is required, use ALL SEASONS SEALANT