Everbuild Griptite Panel Adhesive
Pack of 1
Griptite is a ready to use gap filling and panel adhesive based on a high bond strength synthetic rubber/resin mix in a solvent carrier. Adheres to most common surfaces inside and outside the home.
- Buy 6 for £3.18 £2.65 each and save 10%
Griptite is a ready to use gap filling and panel adhesive based on a high bond strength synthetic rubber/resin mix in a solvent carrier. Adheres to most common surfaces inside and outside the home. Bonds to wood, plaster, plasterboard, carpet, carpet grippers, metal, glass, ceramics, brick, concrete, cork, uPVC and certain plastics.
- Solvent based formula - quick drying / high early bond strength.
- Excellent adhesion/bond strength - adheres to most common surfaces.
- Good early grab properties - usable in both vertical and horizontal positions.
- High solids formulation - excellent gap filling properties without shrinkage.
- Suitable for use where both surfaces are non-porous.
- Excellent external weathering properties-Suitable for exterior use
Areas For Use
- Bonding dado rails, architrave’s and skirting
- Fixing parquet and cork flooring.
- Fixing wall cladding direct to internal wall surfaces or timber battens.
- Fixing battens directly onto walls without fastenings.
- Bonding carpet gripper systems to most floors without the need for nails or tacks.
- Bonding stair nosing to concrete or wooden stairs.
- Fixing polyester, wood, PVCu or metal thresholds.
- Fixing nameplates, plastic boxes, decorative frames, wall sockets and junction boxes to most surfaces.
- Securing aluminium or other skin panels to the framework or portable industrial buildings and