Everbuild Stixall Adhesive White - 300ml
Pack of 1
Is the ultimate combined building adhesive and sealant, based on hybrid polymer technology, with the most extreme power to both bond and seal virtually everything to anything in virtually all conditions,
- Buy 6 for £7.51 £6.26 each and save 9%
- Buy 12 for £7.20 £6.00 each and save 13%
Everbuild Stixall Extreme Power - White (300ml)
Stixall Extreme Power is a supreme combination of building adhesive and sealant, based on hybrid polymer technology. The power and strength allow to bond & seal literally anything in any condition, including in the rain or under water. It has fantastic benefits as a sealant and adhesive removing the previous application barriers which are linked with conventional products.
Everbuild Stixall has the best of silicone & polyurethane technologies. It is a one chemical curing solvent free sealant and adhesive designed for adhering the most popular building surfaces to each other and themselves.
- High bonding strength
- For Internal and External use
- Solvent Free
- Incredible initial grab, no slip and gap filling properties.
- Can be applied to Wet Surfaces
- Quick curing.
- Powerful biocide prevents mould growth
- Can overpaint if required
- Resistant to temperature extremes -40°C to +150°C
- Resistant to chemicals & petrol (10% dilute acids/alkalis, most solvents)
- Excellent primer less adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, Perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc etc.
Areas for Use
- As a high quality nail replacement adhesive, even to damp surfaces
- Sealing and bonding in almost every application imaginable
- External and internal perimeter pointing around doors and windows, especially in mobile structures such as caravans and boats.
- Automotive gap filling and sealing
- Jointing cladding panels.
- Any application requiring high performance, durable sealing and bonding of joints.
- Bonding mirrors to most common substrates.
- Applications where resistance to chemical spillage is required (garage forecourts etc)
- Sealing vertical expansion joints.