Everbuild White 500 Bath & Sanitary Silicone Sealant
Pack of 1
Is an acetoxy cure silicone sealant that cures quickly to provide a permanently flexible, high strength waterproof seal.
Everbuild 500 Bath & Sanitary Silicone White 310ml
EVERFLEX SILICONE 500 SANITARY is an acetoxy cure silicone sealant that cures quickly to provide a permanently flexible, high strength waterproof seal. Specifically designed for sanitary applications, it contains a powerful fungicide to prevent mold growth and has been tested to ISO8339 and ISO10590/10563.
- Fungicidal formula - will not discolour on aging even in humid/damp conditions.
- Permanently flexible.
- Quick curing - low dirt pick up.
- Waterproof seal
Areas For Use
- All internal sealing in areas of high humidity or subject to condensation.
- Sealing around baths, showers, basins and sanitaryware.
- Sealing around work tops and laminates.
- Cap sealing to metal, timber and PVCu window frames.
- As an adhesive for fixing PVCu trims and panels.
- General weatherproofing applications.
- Not for use in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt. Use Weather Mate
- Not for use on highly porous surfaces such as new concrete or stonework. Priming is advised or use SILICONE 450.
- Not for use on substrates that may bleed oils, solvent or plasticisers.
- Do not use in the vicinity of, or in conjunction with the edge sealant of double glazed units. Use SILICONE 450.
- Do not use for perimeter pointing of uPVC. Use SILICONE 600 or SILICONE 450
- Do not use on soft metals such as lead or brass. Use LEADMATE SEALANT.
- Non overpaintable. In applications where overpainting is required, use Weather Mate.
|Movement Accomodation||+ or - 25%|
|Skinning Time||10 mins @ 20 Degrees|
|Cure Time||3mm per 24 hours|
|Hardness (Shore A)||10-20|
|Service Temperature Resistance||-40 Degrees to +150 Degrees|
|Tensile Strength||1.2 MPa|
|Stress||0.3MPa at 100% elongation|
|Minimum Joint Width||5mm|
|Maximum Joint Width||25mm|
|Cleaning||Uncured sealant: white spirit; cured sealant: EVERFLEX SILICONE EATER|
|Joint Ratio||Maximum depth 50% of joint width|
|Coverage||@ 10 linear metres 9 x 9mm fillet joint|
|Elongation At Break||500%|
|Storage||Store in cool dry conditions between + 5’C and 25’C.|
|Shelf Life||24 months from date of manufacture|