Pack of 1
Is a one part, chemically curing solvent free sealant and adhesive combining the best qualities of silicone and polyurethane sealants.
- Buy 6 for £6.38 £5.32 each and save 9%
Everbuild Mirror Mate Sealant & Adhesive White 310ml
EVERFLEX MIRROR MATE is a one part, chemically curing solvent free sealant and adhesive combining the best qualities of silicone and polyurethane sealants. It is specifically designed for adhering most common mirrors to all common substrates without attacking the backing. In addition, this product has numerous other uses as a sealant and adhesive in and around the home.
- Totally neutral cure adhesive system – will not attack mirror backings
- Also suitable for use as a sealant - will also seal around mirror edges.
- Will even stick to damp surfaces.
- Excellent primerless adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, polyester, Perspex, glass, wood, enamel, painted surfaces etc.
- Non Hazardous preparation – unlike typical solvent based alternatives.
- Overpaintable with most water and gloss based paints.
- Sanitary quality – highly resistant to mildew and mould growth.
- Fast curing – tack free in 10 minutes and fully cured in 24-48 hours.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Many other uses – see below.
Areas For Use
- Bonding mirrors to most common substrates.
- Automotive gap filling and sealing
- External and internal perimeter pointing around doors and windows, especially in mobile structures such as caravans and boats.
- Sealing vertical expansion joints.
- Jointing cladding panels.
- As a high quality nail replacement adhesive, even to damp surfaces.
- Bonding difficult materials such as specialised polymer systems, metals and fibreglass
- Any application requiring high performance, durable sealing and bonding of joints.
- Applications where resistance to chemical spillage is required (garage forecourts etc).
- When fixing mirrors, always provide temporary support until the adhesive has dried (24 hours).
- Use in conjunction with mechanical fixings for large mirrors.
- Use on overhead mirrors – Always use in conjunction with mechanical fixings.
- Do not seal mirror edge until adhesive has cured.
- Not for use where joints are constantly immersed in water, or as part of a structural glazing system.
- Not for use in aquarium manufacture. Use AQUA MATE
- Not for use in conjunction with bitumen, or asphalt. Use WEATHER MATE
- Not for use on highly porous surfaces such as new concrete or stonework. Priming is advised or use SILICONE 450.
- Not for use on substrates that may bleed oils, solvent or plasticisers.