P16 PVC Pipe Cement
Pack of 1
Is a non-drip thixotropic pipe cement for use with non-pressure PVC and ABS thermoplastic pipes and conduits.
Everbuild P16 PVC Pipe Cement 250ml
EVERBUILD P16 PVC PIPE CEMENT is a non-drip thixotropic pipe cement for use with non-pressure PVC and ABS thermoplastic pipes and conduits. P16 PVC PIPE CEMENT combines a long open time with a rapid rate of bond strength development. Conforms to BS6209.
- Rapid bond strength development.
- Easy to apply thixotropic paste.
- Conforms to BS6209
Areas for Use
- Bonding PVC and ABS non pressure pipes to themselves and each other.
- PVC Soil and ventilating pipes, fittings and accessories conforming to BS4514.
- PVC rainwater piping/goods conforming to BS4576.
- PVC underground drainpipes and fittings conforming to BSBS4660.
- ABS and PVC waste pipes and fitting conforming to BS5255
- Bonding upvc window trim.
- Do not use on pressurized pipework; use an adhesive to BS4346 part 3.
- Do not use in conjunction with potable water.
- Do not dip pipes into adhesive.
- Reseal can immediately after use.
Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves before use. Avoid inhalation of vapours’ and extinguish all sources of ignition.
All surfaces to be joined must be clean sound and dry. Cut pipes squarely. Remove any swarf and chamfer the outside edge. Lightly abrade pipe with emery cloth and degrease with a proprietary solvent such as Stick 2 Contact Adhesive Thinner and Cleaner. Check the two ends fit together correctly.
Apply a thin and even layer of adhesive to both surfaces with a brush. Slide the pipes together immediately. DO NOT TWIST. Hold in place for 20-30 seconds and remove excess adhesive with a cloth. Allow at least 10 minutes drying time before handling and at least 6 hours before putting into service.