Pinkgrip Solvent Free
Pack of 1
Is a direct bond solvent free gap filling adhesive specifically formulated for the professional user. The product can be used to replace mechanical fixings in a wide variety of home improvement applications. Ideal for bonding wood, brick, plaster, plasterboard, polystyrene, metals and plastics.
- Buy 6 for £1.86 £1.55 each and save 9%
Everbuild Pinkgrip Solvent Free
EvERBUILD PINK GRIP SOLVENT FREE is a direct bond solvent free gap filling adhesive specifically formulated for the professional user. The product can be used to replace mechanical fixings in a wide variety of home improvement applications. Ideal for bonding wood, brick, plaster, plasterboard, polystyrene, metals and plastics.
- Solvent free - environmentally friendly formulation
- Excellent adhesion/bond strength - adheres to most common surfaces.
- Enhanced slump resistance for quick simple direct bonding without the need for temporary support in many applications.
- Good “nip off” quality to prevent messy stringing of adhesive.
- High solids formulation - excellent gap filling properties without shrinkage.
- Extended open time - allows for easy repositioning after fixing.
- Will adhere to damp surfaces.
- Water clean up - no hazardous solvents.
Areas For Use
- Bonding dado rails, architrave’s and skirting .
- Fixing wall cladding direct to internal wall surfaces or timber battens.
- Fixing battens directly onto walls without fastenings.
- Bonding carpet gripper systems to most floors without the need for nails or tacks.
- Bonding stair nosing to concrete or wooden stairs.
- Securing aluminium or other skin panels to the framework or portable industrial buildings and caravans.
- Do not in situations where both surfaces are non -porous (ed plastic/plastic - metal/metal) - use PINK GRIP
- Do not use as a mirror adhesive: use EVERBUILD MIRROR MATE
- Caution : External use: The product will cure at a dramatically slower rate when used externally. For this reason, we recommend EVERBUILD PINK GRIP for external applications (solvent based product).
|Viscosity @ 23°C Brookfield RTV||Viscosity 250,000-450,000cps (Brookfield S70 Spindle)|
|Coverage||Coverage 1.5 x 400ml cartridges per m²|
|Cure Time||24 -48 hours depending on substrates|
|Flash Point||None (solvent free)|
|Open Time||Open Time Max 10 mins at 23°C and 50% R.H|
|Application Temperature||+4 to +35°C|
|Service Temperature||-10 to +70°C|
|Durability||Up to 15 years when used as recommended|
|Strength||1.7 – 1.8 N/mm²|