R & J Aerosol Foam
Pack of 1
Expands to 30 Litres - Expanding and fixing foam is a multi-purpose moisture curing foam designed for filling irregular gaps, fixing framework, insulating between brickwork and general sealing.
Soudafoam 1K B3 Expanding And Fixing Foam
Soudafoam 1K B3 with is a one-component, selfexpanding, ready to use polyurethane foam with CFC-free propellants, which are completely harmless to the ozone layer. Expands to 30 Litres - Expanding and fixing foam is a multi-purpose moisture curing foam designed for filling irregular gaps, fixing framework, insulating between brickwork and general sealing.
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except Teflon, PE and PP)
- High thermal insulation (fire class DIN 4102 B3)
- High acoustical insulation (acoustic rating - 58 dB)
- Very good filling capacities
- Excellent mounting capacities
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post expansion)
When measuring out the insulator, account should be taken of the fact thatit expands to twice its original volume after leaving the nozzle. Expanding and fixing foam sets well on ordinary surfaces such as concrete, bricks, metals etc. Surfaces do not require preperation and can also be damp.
- Installing of window- and doorframes
- Filling of cavities
- Sealing of all openings in roof constructions
- Creation of a soundproof screen
- Mounting and sealing of window- and doorframes
- Connecting of insulation materials and roof
- Application of a soundproofing layer on motors
- Improving thermal isolation in cooling systems