YBS Therma Quilt
Pack of 1
High thermal resistance
Thermal insulation in 9 layers, 32mm thin, flexible, multi-layer membrane
ThermaQuilt Multi-layer Insulation Blanket
ThermaQuilt is a very flexible, easy to fit, multi-layer insulation thermally tested achieving a high thermal resistance of up to 2.07m²K/W for ThermaQuilt accompanied by a 38mm air cavity either side of the material.
Due to the special composition of multi-layers of insulation, ThermaQuilt effectively deals with all forms of energy transfer (i.e. conduction, convection and radiation). ThermaQuilt works most effectively by reflecting infra-red radiation. This means that not only is ThermaQuilt effective in winter by reflecting heat back into the building and cold out, but also in summer. ThermaQuilt is a very effective barrier to solar overheating which reduces the need for artificial cooling systems as it prevents the accumulation of heat within the building.
- Keeps your house warmer in winter, cooler in summer
- Insulation for every application
- Meets building regulations
- Ideal for new build & refurbishment
- Effective solar over heating barrier
- Lightweight, flexible & thin
- Fast and simple installation
- Equivalent to 85mm of mineral wool
- Fully certified for pitched roofs