Wykomol Dry Mesh Kit
Pack of 1
Wykamol Damp Solutions – Dry Mesh Kit
A waterproof membrane kit for use on damp walls. Ideally used in all damp situations and can be fixed on top of existing brickwork, renders, and paintwork.
presents tough mesh surface for direct application of varios plaster finishes or adhesive dabs for plasterboard.
1 x roll mesh 2mtr x 10mtr
1 x Tape 28mm x 2mm x 22.5mtr
200 x Plugs With Seals
- Kontract Mesh is a high density polyethylene membrane incorporating 8 mm studs which allows the isolation of wet walls above and below ground.
- Incorporates a tough HDPE mesh lathing welded to the front face to allow the direct application of various plaster finishes or adhesive 'dabs' and plasterboard.
- Also suitable for use on floors above ground to be screeded or in conjunction with Kontract 8 below ground.
- Note: in basements where the walls are particularly wet (running water) Wykamol recommend the use of Kontract 8 on walls and floors .
- Note: on very uneven walls Kontract 8 can be used with a freestanding timber or metal frame fixed to the floor as a base for plasterboard erection.
- In new basements ensure enough time has been allowed for the structure to develop sufficient strength before installation.
- In existing basements remove any unsound plaster, laitance, salts etc. and make good.
- If mould or masonry fungi are present the substrate should be treated with an appropriate fungicidal wall solution.
- Where Kontract Mesh is used above ground as a permanent barrier to moisture and/or salts it is recommended that sources of moisture such as rising and penetrating damp are isolated before commencing.
- Ensure all wall surfaces are free from sharp protrusions and reasonably level.
- If 'dubbing out' to provide a flat surface allow the background to develop full strength before proceeding.
- Stud height 8 mm, drainage volume 5.5 litres/m2
- Sheet thickness 600 _m, density 0.7 kg/m2
- Excellent low and high temperature stability
- 150 kN/m2 load bearing capacity
- High durability and water resistance
|Pack Size on Web||1|